Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Self- Regulated Learning

My biggest problem will have to be time. Although most times I do save time for me to study, I never use that time. I work on the weekends and school on the weekdays, and I spend my free time sleeping and relaxing. I understand that I must study to succeed in college, but sometimes I get lazy and I will save it for later. Later never comes, and I never get to it. Time mangement is always hard for me, and i always do stuff at the last minte. One example is, I had to finish a book in my english class because we had a test. I waited and hour before the class started to finish the chaper. It was a challenge, and I got pretty close to finsihing it. I did pass the test but I believe I could have did better if I would have study and read the story.

To avoid this from happening again I must take time out of my day to study. Put my phone away and no facebook. I need to turn off the tv, and focus on my work. Keeping in mind that I must pass this class to become a nurse. I must use my time wisely, and not focus to much on haveing a social life.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem so I know how you feel, but think you could defeat your problem easily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you use any time of planner to schedule your time? Paper planner, google calendar, phone calendar? Try one of these. It will change your life! Yes, you will do better when you allow yourself adequate time to read and process the information. Better use of time is going to be a must for your success in the nursing program.

    ReplyDelete