Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My reading History

My reading history isn't really that interseting. Personally I never liked reading. I was more into writing and science. In school, I use to love being read to, but when it comes time for me to read I get distracted. All the way from first to fifth grade my teachers read to me, and I really enjoyed it. Even in college some of my english read to the class out loud, but most of the reading is done alone. Its hard for me to stop what i'm doing and open a book to read, but once I open it I want to keep reading. if its a really good story I have to finish it. As a child my family hardly ever would read to me and my sisters. The only time I will read is in school, and only because I to not for pleasure. Middle school is where I read my first book by my self, that book was called Holes. I fell in love with that book, and then I realize reading is not that bad. Although my reading history is reading that amazing, it helpped me to be the person iam today.

1 comment:

  1. Briana it sounds like you do enjoy reading. You should try different book genres; suspense, science fiction, biographies, etc. Also, look into book on cd. The cd reads the story to you. You can either follow along in the book or simply listen. I use to use them when I had a one-hour commute to work. I experienced many books that way.

    ReplyDelete